sunday family portrait

Monday, August 22, 2016

While Jordan did have to work, it was still a lovely weekend. I can't complain about his schedule, while it is a little wonky this month, he isn't working quite as much as this summer. And, since he worked last night, he was at church with us on Sunday morning. 
He's worked most Sundays this summer, and the past couple weeks have been so nice to have him there with us. I've been wanting to grab a photo of us to celebrate, and we were there early yesterday, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity. 
Saturday night Jordan decided Ruby was done with her bottles. I thought for sure it wouldn't work, and let him try it out. She won't drink milk from a sippy cup and was grumpy after church, so I thought she would need one. But, she ate a big lunch and went right to sleep for her nap. And did the same thing last night at bedtime. & here we are today and girl is totally fine without them. I texted Jordan last night that I'm more upset than she is about this, when did she grow up? 
And this is why I usually lug my DSLR around, because I hate iphone photos. My friend, Ana did such a lovely job capturing these photos, I wish they were of better quality.

anyone else more sad than your child about weaning from their bottle?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe