mama & ruby

Thursday, August 25, 2016

my dear husband has been working pretty much night and day since monday night after working this weekend. he finally got home at 11 this morning, and slept straight until we had to be somewhere at 7. we're currently both awake now at midnight, because our sleep schedules are a little off. mine more so, because i can't sleep when he's not here. 
but, we're watching a movie, and it's ok. because life is sweet. and we're just thankful that we will have some time off tomorrow.
and i'm super thankful for my instagram husband who's quite the budding photographer and captured this sweet moment.
ruby at 15 months is a riot. she's not slowing down anytime soon. 
this was the first day I pulled her hair into a little bun. it makes my heart melt a little. 
my life these days: toddler chasing
i love you so much, little ru.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe