playing on the stairs & waiting for papa

Monday, August 08, 2016

We moved into this home a year ago, Ruby was three weeks old. When she was a little older I slipped down these stairs while holding her. We were both completely fine, but I was a little startled. I immediately wanted to put baby gates up on both the top & bottom. 
I never did, and here we are now. Our adventurous girl, climbing up and down all on her own. She could spend hours on these stairs climbing. 
She's recently started to just sit on the step that looks our our front window. She loves to wave 'hi' to all the cars that pass by & she especially loves watching for her papa. 
In all reality, we're both sitting here and waiting for papa's car to pull up in front of the house. 
papa is home! and we especially love when he's wearing his blues! 
kisses for papa
my two favorites.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe