splashpad fun

Friday, August 12, 2016

Ruby started walking earlier this summer, and it has been incredibly fun to see her growing and learning. She may be the youngest at the splashpad, but it doesn't stop her from making friends and having a good time.
She is brave and always willing to try something new. She was a little timid the first time I took her, but now she's trying to drink from the fountains! 
always observing and learning
it's still very hot here, so I know there are many more splashpad days in our future!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe