9 months of Ruby

Wednesday, February 17, 2016


Nine of the sweetest months of my life all thanks to this little growing girl.

I didn't plan her monthly photos, it just sort of happened when I chose to take a photo of her under her these letters when she was a month old. Life was pretty crazy then, so I think I barely found the energy to get some photos of her. I wish I would have thought through and done something else, but I think being consistent looks the best. Although, when putting this collage together I realized that at 3 months I didn't include all of the letters. Next month I think I'll just use just the R again to even it out. The past few months have been more difficult to get a photo of her staying still. But, I'm choosing to embrace it. I'm sure next month she will barely be in the frame, ha! or standing, yikes! 

This girl is just growing right in front of my eyes. It's crazy. This first year is so, so fun. Challenging, yes, but also so rewarding. I can see all of those night feedings on those thighs and cheeks. This past nine months have not been the easiest, but by far they have been the most fulfilling of my life. Ruby, you continue to make me a more thankful, kinder, and joyful person. I love you, little one.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is such an adorable idea to see Ruby through the months. What a cutie pie. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! we'll see how it goes the next few months! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute baby and very fashionable xoxo

    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! she does have quite the fashion sense :)

      Delete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe