Baby Clothes for Spring

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My mom asked me if I needed any clothes for Ruby, because she has a coupon at BabyGap. I had fun doing some shopping for Ruby for the Spring and Summer. I can't wait until Spring gets here!

Here are some of my favorites pieces that I found: 


Top Row: Ballet Dress, White Dress, Floral Leggings
Middle Row: Blue Dress, Gold Bunny Mary Janes,  Floral Pajamas
Bottom Row: Floral Top, Floral Swim, Bunny Outfit

Give me all of the floral. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So sweet and I cannot wait until I can pick out baby clothes. On another note, you both are so cute and I am so glad I found this blog.

    www.velee.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thanks so much for stopping by! and picking out baby clothes is ridiculously fun :)

      Delete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe