pretty, yellow baby things

Monday, February 22, 2016


At 6 months old, these were the items that we packed into this yellow bookbag for a little visit to a friends house. It was one of her first times staying with someone that wasn't family. A sweet friend graciously watched our little girl so that we could get dinner.

I realized that most of the items were all yellow, so I had to snag a photo. 

Although Ruby ditched the pacifier completely, these are still some of her favorite things. I love these items because one, they are beautiful. Also, they are of such great quality and really are the items she loves the most. We catch her giggling to herself as she flips through brown bear all the time. It's the sweetest thing ever. 

Here are the links to the items above: 
mini bookbag
giraffe teether 
pacifier
wooden rattle
brown bear
muslin blanket (different pattern, same brand)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love when you link to products you guys have enjoyed! Do you use this little guy as a diaper bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do use it as a diaper bag! it's perfect for the essentials. there are times i wish i could stuff more into it, but i think that why it's great. I can never overpack and it's always light.

      i'll share our baby registry soon... as soon as i get the motivation. keep bugging me about it until i do, i give you permission :)

      Delete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe