links i sent my husband

Friday, February 05, 2016


If you have started to realize that my relationship with my husband revolves around sending links and texting, you're right. Because, Jordan works such long hours, that we communicate through mostly text, with an occasional phone call, maybe a facetime here and there, and if we're really lucky we get to see him in person.  I guess this is my way of keeping things light and a way to share in what I am reading and laughing at during the day. I have some screenshots of texts we've shared about Ruby that I have saved that I may share too sometime. They're pretty humorous.

Again, Jordan loves anything with The Office, this one of Michael Scott saying phrases and words wrong is pretty funny. I also sent this gif which is pretty much me anytime I talk.


this is so disgusting and made me gag a little, but was also funny at the same time. babies are gross and funny.

found this one floating around facebook. any settlers of catan fans out there?

i thought this was interesting, but Jordan probably already fully understands this theory without any visuals.  or that's what i tell myself why he didn't respond.

So, I sent Jordan this link this week... and he responded with this one. Such a pessimist.

What are you up to this weekend? My brother and his wife (or Uncle Jo and Aunt JoJo) are currently visiting. We went to a St. Louis Blues game last night. I don't know much about hockey, but it was fun to watch. They will be here all this weekend, and we're dreaming of what we want to do. The city museum may be a good option, think we can just throw Ruby in the ergo? People have explained it to me as an adult playscape. Jordan actually wanted to go as a date in the early months with Ruby. It just sounded way too intense and not my speed at that time.

Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in St. Louis? It's still a little weird calling this 'our home' when we still feel like visitors.

Have a good weekend!
______________________
The above photo is one of my favorites of these two. Only a day old and already smirking at her papa. I started going though these photos from the hospital again. I hope to share them along with Ruby's birth story, that is if I don't get caught up in nostalgia land.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe