links i sent my husband

Friday, February 12, 2016


I don't have too many links to share with you this week. Thankfully Jordan got off early yesterday, which was such a treat! And his day off this week is today, so we're currently soaking up our 'weekend'. I'm trying not to think too much about how he has to work the real weekend. boo.

Last night we took Ruby to a fancy restaurant with white tablecloths and servers in tuxes,  somewhat on accident. Thankfully she was very polite and not too loud. I have some more grainy iphone photos if you would like to see more of our evening, which hopefully turns into a little tradition to come.

Well, here are the very few links I have this week, but I added a little story, so I think it's worth it!

The best dubsmash videos I've seen yet

This timelapse of Cincinnati gives me all the feels for the city I grew up in

Back in the day when I told Jordan that "I just wanted to be friends" he would show up at the art library where I would hang out between classes. He would be reading Harry Potter, my all-time favorite. It totally worked and now we often reread the series together.

I love that they are turning the eighth book into a play, and It seems only fitting that it comes out on our five year anniversary this year. I think I convinced Jordan that we need to visit London to see it and celebrate. I mean, we always wanted to visit Europe for our five year anniversary anyway. Reading the book will be cool too, I guess.

I also wanted to say thank you for all of the feedback on this random post. You guys are the best. I seriously just started typing and all of the thoughts swirling in my head just turned into words on the screen. I felt a little nervous and vulnerable after posting, and somewhat ridiculous, but am so thankful for you all. You are so kind.

Are you doing anything to celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend?

Jordan says that he's making me a nice dinner, and he's not bad in the kitchen, so I am pretty excited. I told him about my idea for homemade heart-shaped pizza and he just looked at me a little funny.

I also almost showed Jordan the card Ruby got for him early, but I stayed strong. I did read the book  we got for her though, but she has no idea what's going on. :)

Also, we just booked a flight to Phoenix and Denver... what should we do there??

_______________________
photo above from our trip to Seattle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe