happy saturday!

Saturday, August 13, 2016

I hope you're having a lovely weekend! This is truly feeling like a normal weekend for us. After spending the majority of this year without normal weekends, this Saturday is feeling really nice. Jordan only had to be gone for a couple hours this morning! It's even a pretty full weekend, but we're all together. 
Last night I went out for a girls night with some friends, we talked, laughed, and played games. Today we're meeting new friends, and also getting together with some more new friends of ours. As well as dropping of a meal for even more new friends who just had a little girl. Yay new friends! And besides church tomorrow, I'm hoping that it will be pretty laid back! 
How is your weekend looking?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe