squaw peak hike | Phoenix, AZ

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Here are some photos from our hike up Squaw Peak in Phoenix. I know it seems like all we did on our trip was hike, and we did do a lot of hiking, but I promise we did other things too! 
This was a fun hike! Although it was right around noon and it was very warm and bright! 
Ruby loved their dog, katie. It took a little time to warm up to her, she totally freaked out the first time they met. But, by the end she was giving her all kinds of snuggles.
Arizona was really showing off for us while we were there. All of the flowers were blooming and everything was so beautiful.
I love all of the yellow flowers around here. We actually came back here to get some family photos here because it was so beautiful. I posted a few on instagram.
This is Lexi, she's a crazy awesome photographer and that's her pup katie.
spot jordan?
haha.
silly me only brought one pair of hiking socks so I had to borrow a pair of Jordan's. I look like such a dork! ha! I just prefer hiking in longer socks, I just can't help it! 
having the time of her life right there
she seriously loved this dog. haha. and katie was so sweet with her.
so many good views on this hike! and we didn't even go all the way up to the top
Ruby passed out on the way down the mountain. And we wanted to get a photo next to this giant rock. Thanks for taking us on this great hike, lexi! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe