Itinerary | Arizona & Colorado

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Jordan wrote down our itinerary for the trip we recently went on to Arizona and Colorado. I've been sharing bits and pieces of our trip, as I have a lot of photos! Since we're almost done with all of the photos from our time in Arizona I thought it would be helpful to share our itinerary in it's entirety. A lot of people were really confused on how we ended up in Colorado, we just flew! Since it was on the way back home, it wasn't much more to add in a stop so that I could see my friend, Jen! 


Spring Travel Itinerary
4 March '16 to 12 March '16 

Friday, 4 March '16 

Saturday, 5 March '16
Ate Little Caesers &

Sunday, 6 March '16
Lake Powell | Page, Arizona
Eat BBQ Nachos (JR) | Page, Arizona
Drive back to Scottsdale, Arizona

Monday, 7 March '16
homemade pizza for dinner
& game night
Scottsdale, Arizona

Tuesday, 8 March '16
Movie (JR) & Last Chance 
Phoenix, Arizona

Wednesday. 9 March '16
Phoenix, Arizona

Thursday, 10 March '16
Hike Camelback (JR) Breakfast at the Henry | Phoenix, Arizona
Last Chance (again)
(Flight Delayed)

Friday, 11 March '16
Arrive in Denver, Colorado after midnight
Sleep in, Brunch at Carbon Beverage Co.
& Red Rocks | Denver, Colorado
Sloan Lake Park
Avery Brewing Company
Avanti Food Court
Denver, Colorado

Saturday, 12 March '16
Speeding Ticket (JR)
Estes Park
Brewery | Boulder, Colorado
Fly Denver to St. Louis, Missouri
Pick up from airport by Tyler & Ana *thanks
Drive to Home in Illinois

I'll share this again once I get through all of our photos and post a summary of our trip with all of the new links! Slow and steady, right? 

Oh, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!
We're heading over to a Cinco de Mayo party tonight for some authentic Mexican food. I'm already hungry. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe