ice cream parlor on a warm spring day

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Last weekend my parents were in town and we took a little walk to grab some food and ice cream from The White Cottage in Belleville. It felt almost like summer this day so it was a perfect treat after working outside all day.
My younger brother, Brandon dressed Ruby in her Homage t-shirtjean shortsbaby sandals, & headband. She hardly looked like a baby! Just look at her sitting on the stool! 

cooling off by eating ice cubes!
ready for ice cream! 
Jordan and I often split a banana split - haha
We so thought this girl would be walking by now, but she's taking her time! We are so ready for her to start walking in hopes that she will stop putting everything in her mouth!

How have you been enjoying this spring weather? 

Do you have an ice cream shop you can walk to? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe