Birthday Pancakes for Ruby

Thursday, May 19, 2016

We didn't do much on Ruby's actual birthday. It kind of snuck up on me as I was preparing for her birthday party 2 days later. I did want to do one special thing for her birthday, and that was to make her birthday pancakes.
I hope this becomes a fun tradition that she looks forward to. Thankfully Jordan was home, as he's the pancake chef in the family. We just made normal pancakes and added sprinkles to make them festive. 
Even though she had no idea that it was her birthday, I could see that she knew that this was special. It's not everyday that she is served a stack of sprinkle pancakes on a vintage pink cake stand.
Do you have room for one more, Ruby?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe