ruby 11 months

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I took Ruby's 'Eleven Month' photos on the 11th of May, the day before her first birthday. Well, technically it was almost evening. I barely made it in time before this little girl turned one! It's been fun to capture a little bit of her growth.
In part, it makes me so glad that she's one. These photos were starting to get a little tiring. And requires two people. You can see Jordan below using two hands to try and keep her from rolling over immediately. haha. I barely got the top photo! I only had two photos where she was actually laying down. It turned into a little game for her, can you see the excitement on her face? 
I think this may actually be the first time I have posted Ruby's monthly photos. Although I did post a collage of them all when she was nine months here. But, I guess it's never to late to start doing something, right! ;) 
And these photos were too cute not to share, I included them all, of course. I didn't want you to miss out on a single one! 
I know I promised to some photos from Ruby's birthday, and I will share those soon! Jordan has the week off, so I thought I would somehow have more time to do these things, but I haven't really! haha. I'm ok with it, because we went to the zoo today and had tacos & queso. I promise to share a few tomorrow, even if it's the only three i've looked at so far! :)

Enjoy the rest of your wednesday! 

Also, this adorable yellow flower headband is from my friends etsy shop, she makes the cutest headbands! Check it out here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe