5 baby registry products i am most grateful for

Monday, May 02, 2016

I have been wanting to do a baby registry post ever since I shared my tips on building a baby registry. In all honesty, the task seems a bit overwhelming right now. I would love to share it all someday, but right now, between friends, i'll just share with you a few of the items I am most grateful for. 

If you're about to welcome a baby into the world, and we were to talk about a baby registry, I wouldn't give you my whole list. I would carefully think through a few items that I really loved, yet are unique enough that maybe they aren't on your radar.

Building a registry is overwhelming as it is. As a friend, I would try my best not to overwhelm, but let's be real, I can be a little over the top. So I will share my top 5 things and then some, oh, and I will share Jordan's favorites as well. haha

There are a few things that we got from our registry that were lifesavers. I didn't think too hard on this list, these were just the things that came to mind. There are many others, but when I asked myself what items I was most grateful for, these were those items.

the 5 Items I am most grateful for as a new mama:


These bottles are seriously the best. They are truly slow flow, and hardly leak. I struggled with breast feeding Ruby and these bottles made our transition so easy. 


I really wanted to love these adorable bottles, but they just never worked for Ruby. 

Bottle Buying Tip: Pick a couple of your favorite bottles, mine were the comotomo and lifefactory, and only sanitize a couple to see what works best for you and baby. And order more of the one you like most. Really, I think you'll be fine with just the comotomo bottle though. 


This is one that I always mention to new mamas now. Because the typical aden and anais swaddles are so popular, a lot of people don't look beyond them. Guys, there are so many more softer and stretchier swaddles!! Look for organic cotton! I am so glad we were gifted these bamboo ones, they're so soft! and the white is great for photos! I also love these cute swaddles. We transitioned to a sleep sack once Ruby was over the swaddles.


no. 003 Our Stroller


I've mentioned before, but we love our stroller! We recently I added the tray and I LOVE this stroller organizer

Here's a helpful guide for choosing a stroller. 

no. 004 Baby Wrap & Carrier


I am so grateful that I had a solly baby wrap. I only used it for a few months, but it was essential to doing anything. I was able to make dinner, and MOVE IN TO A NEW HOUSE. Thank you, Solly. & Lindsey for letting me borrow it! :)

We also love our Ergo


This was a tough one, I initially wanted to say a breast pump (i had a few) and was so grateful for it, to give ruby milk for 6 months. And then, it was a toss up between these nail clippers and this rocking chair. I LOVE this rocking chair, and we're so grateful to have a cozy resting spot in ruby's room. I use it multiple times a day. 

Thanks to our parents for getting us the big things on this list!

Just for fun, here's Jordan's list:

We used BabyList for our registry and loved it! In fact, we are still using the same registry for Ruby's first birthday, we just continue to add to it!

I would love to hear yours, what are your top 5?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe