Ruby First Birthday - Preview

Monday, May 23, 2016

As promised, here are a few photos from Ruby's first birthday party last weekend! The task of sorting through these photos is a little daunting, as there are nearly almost 1,000 photos (i know, yikes!) and they're all so sentimental. So, anyway, here are a few initial favorites as I begin to go through these photos. 

 

I hope this gives you a little idea of what her party was like. I can't wait to share the rest of these with you!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe