Happy Birthday, Ruby

Thursday, May 12, 2016


Ruby,
Today you are one. You are one year old. You're a one-year-old.
I need to keep telling myself, because I can't believe it. I knew it was coming, but it's here. You are literally growing before my eyes. I think I blinked this month and you grew an inch.
Ruby, you are so fun & you love fiercely. Like grab your face and bite your shoulder along with a hug kind of love.
You make friends everywhere you go. You smile and wave and make everyone's day a little brighter.
And you're making our entire lives a little brighter.
I pray that you know that you are loved and that you are more than worthy.
You have completely changed our lives in a way that I can't even remember what life was like before you. You are a precious jewel, Ruby girl.

I love you, my little yellow flower.
mama

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe