ruby's nursery take 2

Friday, April 01, 2016

Remember when I shared with you photos from Ruby's first nursery? Well, when we made the move a short 3 weeks after Ruby was born, she gained a much bigger space. We kept a lot of the same things in the room, there's just a lot more  room to play! 
Ruby says, "hi! come on in!" 
rug |  rocker | pouf
These photos were only taken a couple months ago, so much has changed! 
I think this is when she started to crawl normally. She did the worm for the longest time, it was awesome and I sort of miss it. Now, she's a speedy crawler. 
I wasn't sure if I was going to share these photos at the time. Similar to these photos, the room still felt unfinished. I'm slowly learning and repeating to myself that it's ok. To enjoy the progress and the imperfection. 
And looking at these photos, I love her room! and to be honest, it looks much better than it does now. Her room currently is not this clean and the shelves are not filled with her bright and colorful toys. 
They're now scattered around the house, because she tires of her toys so quickly. I keep a basket of toys in almost every room, and we just rotate through the day to keep her busy. 
I thought we had a lot of toys, but now I can't wait until her birthday to get her some new ones, and maybe then we can keep some on the bookcase. :)
Although we do have some upcoming changes. This space has been in need of an update. I haphazardly put up those frames just to have something on the wall, but I bought some new shelves and we have some fun new prints to add to some of the blank wall space. 
diaper pail | vintage dresser | changing pad cover | humidifier | flower print | crib
I shared (ok, whined) about everything going on right now. Since our vacation, I have barely maintained our house, thankfully my mom visited recently to wash our piles of laundry. 
I'm already getting antsy with all the stuff. i did some organizing and purging yesterday. And am slowly gaining some energy. I have big goals for this weekend and I know myself all to well. I need to act on any sort of motivation quickly before it passes. So, here's to a productive weekend!
adorable books for the win!  heidi & little women
i also used a dust jacket from one of ruby's book for the art in the frame. 
I made the globe print (let me know in the comments if you'd like me to share it sometime!) and the map is one we got from our travels last summer to lake tahoe! 
rug |  rocker | pouf | pink blanket
I hope you enjoyed these photos of Ruby's room! Hopefully the next time you see it there will be some fun changes!

I tried to link to most of the things in her room, but I am sure I probably forgot a thing or two, let me know if you have any questions in the comments! :)

& Happy Weekend and April Fools! Did you play any fun tricks today? I always think up elaborate jokes and tricks, but then never follow through. I'll have to think of some way I can trick Jordan today!

furniture & stuff: daybed | bookcasediaper pail | vintage dresser | changing pad cover | humidifier | flower print | rug |  rocker | pouf | pink blanket |
toys & books: horse stable | a b see | nesting bowls | madeline board book | tiny fawn | heidi | little women | extra yarn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe