a life update & flowers in a mason jar

Monday, April 25, 2016

I hope that your Monday is as wonderful as mine is right now. I woke up this morning to my husband (AT HOME) playing with Ruby. He didn't go into work until nine! Ruby is currently taking a nap, while I drink iced coffee and sit under my new gazebo in my beautifully manicured backyard (thanks, dad & brother!)
If you follow along on instagram, you probably saw these flowers already in this photo I posted last weekend. We picked some more on an earlier walk that evening. Last week I filled my house up with all kinds of beautiful flowers and we went on lots of walks to keep in good spirits.
So, if your Monday has been less than awesome, that's ok. Because, our whole last month has been less than awesome. Sure, we had some good moments. but, overall Jordan has been working crazy hours, and at one point worked over 24 hours in a row. we were able to see him a total of  only two evening this week. two. isn't that insane? And on his one day off this week (which was Friday) He still had to go into the Hospital in the morning, totally negating any day off.
OK, it felt really good to share how miserable our week was. I promise I only have a little more complaining left. 
Jordan also had to work all weekend. But, thankfully my parents came in to help with some things around the house. My dad and brother did a crazy awesome job on our backyard. I can't wait to show you, because it really is beautiful. I can't help but stare at it sometimes.
My mom also did all of my laundry, which was awesome. I don't think I really did any since the last time they were here. oops. 
So, thankfully Jordan has a super chill rotation this month, including one week off for our birthday week! I'm looking forward to some quality time with this little family of mine. May is my favorite month, which happens to include ALL of our birthdays. So, we will definitely be doing some celebrating all month long. 
Thanks for letting me share my life with you. 

And I hope your ready for this next month, because you will be seeing a lot more of me. Or Ruby, I should say. I've already started to sort through ALL of her photos from this past year. I have big dreams to share them all on here before her birthday. (WHICH IS IN THREE WEEKS HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE) 

I may even see you this afternoon. :) 

& Happy, Happy Monday to you. :) :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe