spring refresh: the nursery

Monday, April 11, 2016

So, we finally got around to switching up Ruby's room, and we love how it looks! We even included a timelapse of us putting up everything at the bottom of this post! You can see how her room looked before in this post
I love Spring and the new energy it brings. Jordan's has been pretty busy, but during his time off we have been very productive refreshing our home. I always welcome change after winter, I just crave newness. 
We bought these picture shelves from ikea forever ago. Do you ever put off doing things because you can't handle the mental energy involved? Haha. I still wasn't quite sure how I wanted them to look.
Between spring and getting a couple prints from Parade and Company we had all the motivation we needed. I was so excited to get them up on the wall.
Jordan even commented on how he loves seeing this print from down the hallway. We didn't have anything there before, and it really does brighten up everything. It's so cheery, I love it. 
I just love this photo, Ruby at one day old, eyes on her papa. 
This space feels like it belongs to Ruby. Her nursery before was definitely more for me, a softer palette and simple. Ruby's personality is so bright and fun. We've started using these polka dot sheets more often, and I love the fun colors we've added.
do you think she likes the change?

You can see how her room looked before & the other side (that hasn't changed) in this post.
And her nursery in our previous home in this post.

sources:
hot air balloon print c/o | strawberry print c/o  | flower print | crib | book letters
gold polka dot sheets |  vintage dresser | changing pad | Giraffe Teether

& i'll be sharing our living room spring refresh tomorrow! :)

oh, and I decided not to go with the pennants (you can see at the end of the video) but, after watching the video, I kind of like them.      What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe