spring walk & my mama uniform

Saturday, April 16, 2016

The weather was nice yesterday, and we went on a walk and had ice cream for dinner. AND I decided to try my hand at a fashion post. Because, you guys, I just love everything about this outfit. AND these shoes. I love these shoes. But, don't worry, it's still filled with cute photos of Ruby (Since I know that's why your here) and that dashing husband of mine. :)
We just can't not give her ice cream. 
and look how happy she is! AND THOSE TEETH
my heart
I plan to live in the outfit this summer. It's so easy to pull on and is ridiculously comfortable. And these shoes have been comfortable since the day I got them! So comfy! 
Always.
outfit details: 
dress: actual link (i'm wearing the tall size here)
(they are out of all tall sizes and almost sold out, but maybe they will restock??!!)
but, I think any cotton swing dress would work, as long as it's comfy! 


boots: limited sizes at nordstrom and zappos 

I may even wear this again today.. haha! I have no shame. We're going into St. Louis to watch a baseball game! And to see my Cincinnati Reds play. 

What are you up to this weekend? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe