saturday baseball game

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

This past Saturday we hopped on the metro and headed to St. Louis to see my hometown Cincinnati Reds play the Cardinals. Ruby had so much fun, just look at her sitting in the chair all by herself. 

We're so thankful that the Cardinals give out free tickets to military, they are standing room only, but we don't mind. This time we climbed up all the way to the top in the shade and it was perfect. Ruby was able to look at everything including the streets below. 

I also included a video at the bottom of this post of some videos I captured on our way and of Ruby cheering! 
Ruby is not too fearful of new situations, especially if she can hold on tight to her papa or me.
She wasn't quite heavy enough to keep the seat all the way down! haha! 
I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to plop her down in front of these tulips! Even if she did eat some dirt. :)
Passing the Gateway Arch and heading back home! 
Outfits & Such: 
Ruby's adorable baseball outfit: Eyelet Top, floral headband, red leggings, moccasins 
I posted my outfit with this tshirt dress here, and yes. I did wear it two days in a row. :) I added a red cardigan to make it a little more festive! sunglasses from here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe