St. Louis Zoo

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

While going through old photos I found these fun photos from a trip to the St. Louis Zoo in February. I never got around to posting them because we left for Arizona a little after this. 
I think this also may be my first time sharing photos from the zoo here in St. Louis. Don't be fooled, we visit the zoo quite often, we find ourselves going at least once or twice a month! Even in the winter, we'd go if it was a warmer day, like this one! 
Our friends Jess and Jon just so happened to be heading to the zoo the same time we were! This is their little boy, and I think this was actually the day of his first birthday! He's so sweet, and he loved pointing out all of the doors! haha
They could be twins! ha!
the wb is totally off, oops. at least i kind of fixed it in the next photo. so much green! she loved the ivy and tried to bring some home with her. 
This girl and this polar bear. They both moved to St. Louis about the same time. Best Friends Forever. #kaliandruby
HAHA

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH
I guess this is our thing. Family photos with Kali.
Jordan's favorite part of the zoo, the penguins and puffins!
Ruby wouldn't go in her stroller this entire visit, and only wanted to be right here on papa's shoulders.
What a fun day! We're so thankful for these sweet friends of ours!

P.S. Did you see this awesome photo of Ruby with Kali the last time we were at the zoo? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe