april showers

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hello & Good Morning! I shared this photo on instagram last night & just had to share it with you too. My friend, lexi is incredibly talented and took some photos of us while we were visiting in Phoenix.

I'm trying my hardest to stay positive over here, but I am struggling. I've been sick for what seems like forever and Jordan started a busy rotation. He has to work long hours all weekend :(

Have I told you what Jordan does? He's a doctor in his first year of residency. So, each of the residents rotate through different positions each month. He's working in the hospital this month, so it means longer hours. It's not easy. I feel like I could also start a support group on here as well. haha. are there any other residents or doctors wives out there?

So, that's why I posted this adorable photo of Ruby. It was rainy and gloomy all day here yesterday. Ruby has been teething, and I'm just tired and still have this lingering sickness. (Which is the worse, because I can still function and feel like I need to actually do things now)

So, I decided to look forward to May. My favorite month. Jordan has an entire week off. And I am starting to plan for Ruby's first birthday party. I also bought some seeds to plant, and am hoping they grow in our shady yard. 

Any ideas on what I should do for Ruby's birthday? I keep telling myself to keep it simple. I want to do everything, but I know I need to just focus on one or two things. Right now I'm working on the invitations, I already love how they're turning out! 

What's the one special decor or thing you always have at birthdays? 

Oh, and thanks for letting me ramble. it felt good complain and dream a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe