clothes for warmer weather

Saturday, March 26, 2016

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten 

Before we left for Arizona I realized that Ruby didn't have a single short-sleeved shirt in her current size. I needed to find some inexpensive clothes that would work for warmer weather. Of course, I went straight to Old Navy and was so impressed. They're totally killing it.

I wanted to share with you all of the things I got for Ruby, but some of them were already sold out! So, I included some of the cute spring clothes we got and some other fun things. and I just couldn't resist the baby birkenstocks.

And because Ruby will be fitting into 12-18 month clothing soon, this is a combination of baby and toddler clothes. Although some of them do overlap. I was actually so happy when I realized I could start shopping the toddler section. There are so many more choices! 

I also picked out a new favorite dress for myself, in grey, which is already working the rotation. It is so soft and comfy, I may wear it every day this summer. If you decide to get it, I definitely recommend getting the tall size (coming from someone who is 5'3) By the way, anyone have any favorites or suggestions for building a mom uniform?

I'm thinking the red romper for fourth of July, what do you think? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe