baby's first easter

Tuesday, March 01, 2016


Here's a collection of items I found while shopping for Ruby's first easter basket: 

Top Row: 

Peter Rabbit Board Book 

Blossom Bunny there's also this sweet purple onebeige one, or just the classic Jellycat bunny

Garden Bonnet you can even add bunny ears!!

Middle Row:

Bunny TeetherBunny Book, Hide N Squeak Eggs 

Bottom Row:

Crochet Easter Eggs

Stacking Ducks

Lamb Teether here's a less expensive lamb teether as well.

I would love to give her all of these, but I think I'll have Jordan help me pick out a few that fit in out budget. The stacking ducks will definitely be in there, because they're inexpensive and simple. And we will probably pick one teether, because this girl is teething nonstop.

I also plan to fill her basket with some practical items, like some baby food, baby lotion, and puffs. As well as these plastic eggs from target, you know I love those cool colors. and a golden egg! Ruby also already got some outfits for spring from her grandma that I may throw in there too.

Now, I just need to find a basket. I love this coiled rope Easter basket. I have been wanting to make a coiled rope vessel for a while. Do you think I'd be able to try my hand at making one before Easter? I think this basket would make a fun and unique Easter basket as well.

Do you have any ideas on how to celebrate Easter with a baby? This is about as far as I've gotten so far, so please, give me any of your wisdom!

I'm also interested to hear about your Easter traditions.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ummm, so happy I found your blog, Katelyn!!!! While I don't celebrate Easter, I have a baby and love all your posts!! Just looked around your blog and I will def be back!!

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are the sweetest! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! These items can definitely be for spring as well, I'm all about celebrating warmer weather :)

      Delete
  2. That Jellycat bunny! Good find! Betsy has a plain gray one, but that one is so much prettier!

    Britt and I were just chatting about our husbands reigning in our holiday gift-giving buying. Thank God for husbands to keep us all in check in this area, huh? Ha! :) Fun post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love the gray one! it's so simple.

      and yes, thankful. haha. we definitely even each other out, that's why i enjoy doing things like this, to get it out of my system! :)

      Delete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe