lake powell

Friday, March 25, 2016


Jordan says that I posted too many photos on my last vacation post. So, I'm keeping it simple today while continuing to share some photos from our trip. We've now made it to day 2 of our adventure out west. 

We stayed in Page, Arizona at a lodge on Lake Powell. Jordan did a great job picking this spot, because it was beautiful. We were able to take things slow in the morning and grab coffee and take a little walk around the lake.

Having a baby on with you while traveling definitely causes you to slow down a little. And we're all ok with taking things a little slower these days.



 Just in case you thought Ruby was all smiles.



She smiles with her bottom two teeth. It's the sweetest thing.


These two. I'm so glad that they got some time together after two hard months of not really seeing each other. It seemed like Ruby was always a sleep when Jordan was home. So, she was very happy to get some quality time with here papa, he carried her everywhere. 



I can't believe she's so close to walking, she starting to look like such a toddler. 








check out the rest of our trip: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe