monday after

Monday, March 14, 2016


hello and happy monday! we're back from our travels. and the combination of the time change and daylight savings has me exhausted. jordan was also called into work last night which meant i stayed up way too late.
so, monday has already been a struggle. i didn't even have the energy to make coffee this morning.
although, the afternoon is looking up. ruby's taking her nap and i finally made coffee. i even painted my nails!
so, monday after vacation-daylight savings-night shift, you're not getting me down today. you may have stolen my morning, but i have fresh flowers on the table, a hot cup of coffee, a sleeping babe, and birds singing outside my window. hopefully jordan will be rested soon and we can get out and enjoy the spring like weather.
i'll be stopping in soon to share some of our trip. if you haven't already stop by instagram or twitter to see some photos. i also started using snapchat again this trip! my username is katelynmryan

glad to be back! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe