golden hour at horseshoe bend

Thursday, March 24, 2016

hello! i'm here to share with you the rest of the photos from horseshoe bend. i worked really hard to pair it down to my favorites. which was so hard, because i loved almost all of them. So, there are quite a few. but the best few (ok, maybe 50 or so) Again, these are some of my favorites from our entire trip, so i am very excited to share them. 
Horseshoe Bend was one of our surprising spots that we weren't initially planning on visiting until a friend recommended it to us. It's located in Page Arizona, which is in the northern part of Arizona. So, if you are close, we definitely enjoyed our visit to Horseshoe Bend.

It was ideal for families as it was really accessible and totally worth the visit. Even Ruby was interested in the canyon. Although you definitely need to keep an eye on your littles, because it is still very dangerous. 
If you haven't checked out the first part of this post, you can check it out here. I posted photos of our little walk to get to this beautiful place. You were able to barely see the canyon of Horseshoe Bend in the photos, let alone the river. 
I couldn't quite capture the entire 'horseshoe' with my camera. I'll find some if the photos Jordan and I got on our phone to share as well. In the photo above you can see one half of the horseshoe. I have better photos of it below, so just keep scrolling! :)
We visited right at golden hour (the hour before sunset) so everything about this place looked incredibly dreamy. There were so many photographers setting up to capture photos. 

I love these photos Jordan took of Ruby and I. I couldn't settle on just one. He's turning into quite the photographer. And he's also learned to take a million photos, which I don't mind! Anyone else's husband relate to instagram husband? haha
In the photo above you can see most of the horseshoe. The river goes entirely around the rock formation. 
This part of Arizona, well all of Arizona is beautiful, and different and so unlike the midwest. I especially love the red rock here. We visited Arizona at the perfect time, because there were plants blooming, and lots of green splattered around the desert. 

Oh, I love Ruby snuggles
Doesn't this look so scary? I think Jordan heard me say 'be careful!!' so many times.

thanks for letting me share these sweet memories with you! 

What we're wearing: 
Me: anthro anorak (similar here) | pullover | my favorite leggings  | shoes
Ruby: cardigan | pants | shoes 
Jordan: shoes

check out the rest of our trip: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe