hike to horseshoe bend

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

 Okay. So, it wasn't so much a hike, as it was a walk from the parking lot. But, that just didn't have a nice ring to it. We visited Horseshoe Bend in Page Arizona after visiting Antelope Canyon. It was the perfect time of evening, just before the sun began to set. The photos I captured here are beautiful and may be my favorite from the entire trip.
I thought I would split them up, because my last post had a ridiculous amount of photos. and I may not be done editing the rest of these photos yet. :)
 This girl on her papa's shoulders is just the cutest thing. We brought a carrier, but Jordan often prefers to hold her and she prefers to ride on his shoulders. She tugs on his ears and hair and we joke that she's trying to tell him where to go. 
 Walking up to the bend. You can see a sneak peak of what it looks like looking down here.
 I can't wait to share with you the rest of the photos from this trip!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are such wonderful photos, what a gorgeous family you have!

    ReplyDelete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe