our living room

Monday, September 12, 2016

I got a new camera last week (this one here) and it is so nice for taking photos of interiors, so hopefully you will be seeing more photos of our home! i snapped these today in the almost split second that our living room looked decent. I'm sure it will be changing soon to accompany fall's arrival, but for now i'm enjoying it how it is.  
sources: basket tray, study bible, simple matters book, candle
I at least moved the laptop cords for this photo :)
See how our living room has changed since the last photos I posted in April. I thought it was pretty much the same until I looked back myself! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe