end of summer family portrait

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

My mom grabbed these photos of us while we were in Cincinnati. I shared yesterday about our visit to Liberty Center, while we were there we found this great wall that was screaming to be a backdrop. She took these with just her Iphone 6 plus, and the quality is definitely way better than just my Iphone 6. 
My little brother, Brandon. 
I believe this photo caught Ruby mid-slap, and below is what followed. This girl gets a little too excited.

--
my outfit: my new jacket (on sale!), jeanssandals

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe