first day of fall

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Today is the first official day of fall. To celebrate I found these photos I took of Ruby when she was seven months old with hardly any hair. 
I don't think it's going to feel like fall over here until we get back from our trip. I am working on a packing list now and shorts are nowhere to be found. Jordan recently reminded me that it's going to be warm, especially in Spain. I think I am secretly hoping for 70 degree weather. 
The other day I was out and stopped for coffee. I'm not normally the type that run to get a pumpkin spice latte, but I decided to go for it. I also decided to get it hot, on a 90 degree day. In order to enjoy it, I had to blast the a/c in the car. And then I couldn't finish my latte, because it just wasn't that good. I definitely felt defeated, but it's ok, because now fall weather can wait a little longer. 
I'm hoping it will hold off until we get back, and then we can do all of our favorite things of the season. And I will get my pumpkin spice latte, the one from the local coffee shop that I like, and take a walk in all my layers and scarves. And go apple picking, decorate our home, and light all the candles. 
Right now, we're focused on getting ready for our upcoming trip. I can't believe it's already here! Any Europe traveling tips, especially with a toddler are appreciated! 

Happy Fall! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe