weekend | liberty center, cincinnati

Monday, September 05, 2016

I hope you're enjoying your long weekend, we had beautiful, almost, fall-like weather for our weekend in Cincinnati. If you didn't already know, I grew up near Cincinnati, and we visit every once in a while to see my family there. 
The first day we were there we visited their newer mall, Liberty Center. We were only planning on going for lunch, but we spent most of the day there. Ruby had a blast playing in their play area and the splashpad they have. I have the cutest photos of her playing in the splashpad in her diaper at the end of this post.
We had lunch at Northstar, a favorite restaurant of mine, which used to only be in Columbus. I especially loved how beautiful this restaurant was, so I took some photos to share with you. I mean, do you see the wall of tall fiddle leaf fig trees? 
& of course we had graeter's ice cream for dessert, because Cincinnati. 
i love she gets more and more ridiculous
cheesin with uncle brandon
isn't this place so cool?
i had their northstar burger, which is vegetarian. i actually used to never get it, because i thought it looked too much like real meat. i'm over it now, and thoroughly enjoyed it! it's so good! 
brave girl riding on the escalator for the first time 
& below the start of looking for some good walking shoes for fall.
she loves shoes, like it's getting to be a little much. She gets upset if Jordan and I take our shoes off in the house. She brings them to us and insists on putting them on.
Also, the other day she wanted to talk in my big tall hunter boots. her feet don't even touch the bottom in them, but she spent in afternoon carrying one around insisting that i help her put them on. 

we're big fans of graeter's ice cream
Ruby is as well, this girl loves her some ice cream. do you remember the photos of her eating her first ice cream cone? (you can see those here)
oh, and the splashpad. We weren't planning on this, but she was already a mess from the ice cream, and my mom just bought her a new outfit at the mall, so it worked out. and she loved it. we have been going to a splashpad this summer and this one was very simple. i think she liked it a little more, because of that. 
if you ever wonder where this girl gets her bravery, it's from her father, for sure.
he's already taught her that she can do anything.

how was your weekend? did you do anything fun with your long weekend? 

---
my outfit: my new jacket (on sale!), jeans, sandals

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe