hello september

Friday, September 02, 2016

september is here & my mind is racing with thoughts as we begin a new month. not all new months are like this. september is a big jump. with the start of a new school year, and the entrance of fall, a new season.
with summer ending soon, i realize how fast it's gone by. it feels like it was just may.
i know september will go quickly as well. we're leaving for our big Europe trip the last day of the month. i'm already feeling overwhelmed with all of the things we need to do before we leave.
i'm going to try my hardest not to procrastinate and to slowly finish tasks.
We already have a good chunk of our itinerary planned!
I'm also hoping to set some goals for the new season. Or, at least follow through with the ones I set this summer. With our busy summer, a lot of things I wanted to do got pushed aside, but I'm hoping this is the season to work on my own blog and business.
I've been working a little on tidying up & organizing our home, and I hope to be able to go the same with some of my thoughts, goals, and blog.
i have big dreams & for me this is a season of practicality. i'm hoping to start living out some of these dreams & goals.
and for starters, going to Europe!

Anyone have any tips on slowly getting things done overtime instead of freaking out and waiting to the last possible second to do everything?
Or actually following through on your goals?

I'd love to hear, because I definitely live in the clouds and procrastinate like crazy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe