new fall toddler clothes

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

chambray shirt | yellow tank | yellow leggings | white shirt
Here are some fun new fall clothes that my mom got for Ruby while were visiting, my mom snapped these photos of her new wardrobe. I never realized until people pointed out that she often wears the same color theme. Usually mustard yellow, whites, olive, and blush tones. Although, I think the blush was replaced with some other colors for fall this time around. I love that she already has a style of her own. We also broke out a new pair of freshly picked moccasins, in birch, I love the color. They're a part of their new classic collection that's more affordable. 
What did you pick up for your little one for fall? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe