the weekend!

Friday, June 07, 2013



i have been waiting for the weekend to come for a month now, jordan is done with step1! i am so proud of him and how much he prepared for this test. and now i'm ready to have him all to myself for a weekend. a weekend of no studying. it almost doesn't seem real. we have a lot lined up this weekend: a movie in a park, a huge church yard sale, bike shopping, a wedding in southern indiana, a trip to bloomington, and a block party on our street! i'm charging my camera now, so hopefully i will have lots of fun pictures to share when we get back! 

have a good weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe