sage blooms

Sunday, June 16, 2013

i think i have mentioned before that my favorite thing about our new place is our little garden. every day, i check on it, water my plants, pull weeds and see what has changed since the last time i went outside. sometime i just stare amazed that i planted a seed, or a tiny plant and now it's producing these beautiful flowers, and now... tomatoes! sage was already planted in our garden when we got there and in the second weekend we were here, it grew so big and had these beautiful blooms. one sunday morning before church i went out and picked a big handful, harvested the sage and put the blooms in a jar. even jordan commented on the wonderful scent they gave. i think for now on i will always have sage in my garden.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe