biking for gelato

Monday, June 24, 2013

i got a bike! and i've been riding it all the time, and everywhere. it's been so much fun, and great exercise...especially since i've given up running after my last half marathon! although, i'm not sure i can count riding my bike to get gelato exercise. or maybe they equal out? jordan and i live so close to some great restaurants, and it's been so fun to be in a new place to explore and find our new favorites!
the following are some blurry photos jordan took of me riding my bike. i probably should have adjusted the shutter speed a tad.
i am sure there will be a lot more posts like this coming this summer. tonight we will be taking a bike ride, and why just take a bike ride when you can go get food?
bike rides in bloomington here and here

side note: did you notice jordan's hair? that's my handy work. 9 o'clock before his first rotation he decides he wants a haircut. i'm actually quite impressed with myself considering the last time i gave him a haircut, well this is a lot better. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe