birthday

Monday, June 17, 2013


my birthday was actually the 16th of may, so i'm only a month behind now. jordan and i's birthdays happen to fall right next to one another, his is the day after mine.  it's made our birthdays more fun, to celebrate with him. jordan has always done a good job of loving me well on my birthday. he started off my day by making me breakfast in bed, and after work we went shopping and went to the best and most romantic restaurant. i loved every minute of it.

every time i walk outside, i have to check on my plants. it's crazy that this was one month ago, i need to show you how well they are doing now!!
and here are some really bad iphone photos to show you how romantic this restaurant is, look at that wisteria! 


for jordan's birthday we went to an indian's baseball game and they had fireworks. he ate all the ballpark food he wanted. it's been a little bit of a tradition to go to a baseball game on his birthday. unfortunately i forgot to bring my camera again. this summer, i am going to get in the habit of taking it with me and taking more daily photos... maybe once i get through all of these other photos I need to go through! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe