lunch in broad ripple

Friday, June 21, 2013

remember when i was so excited for jordan's big test to be over? he had been studying for a very long time and when he was done with classes in may, he would spend 12 hours studying each day, even on a saturday or sunday sometimes! it was almost like torture for me, because he would be home but i couldn't bug him. but, it's all worth it now because he's finished and i have an awesome garden because of all that extra time!

the day before jordan left for fort wayne to take his test, he decided he was done studying, so we were able to go out to lunch and take a walk around broad ripple and the canal. it was a good day. if you can't tell by these pictures and the joy that is showing from my face to be able to get lunch with my husband. it was such a treat to be able to do something that we normally don't get to do!


here are some photos from my phone of our lunch and walk!

we had lunch at petite chou in broad ripple and it was very good. i had the omelet of the day, which was so pretty and delicious i had to include the photo. my favorite part was the cinnamon toast that always reminds me of childhood. we recommend it if you're in the indy area!


thanks for a great afternoon, jordan!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe