my little garden

Friday, June 21, 2013

gardening has quickly made it close to the top of my favorite things to do. i love my little garden. it's been so much fun to plant something, take care of it, and watch it grow. some of the plants are bigger than i even imagined them to be. i found these photos i took a few weeks ago and had to share them. i've taken some more photos recently, so i will definitely be sharing some progress soon!


and i bet my garden will love this extra long day of summer! happy summer solstice!
other garden posts: sage blooms from my garden and some flower pots

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe