back in bloomington part two

Saturday, September 08, 2012

jordan managed to capture this great shot on my iphone while riding his bike. he's crazy. crazy cool.
we originally went to our favorite restaurant in bloomington, falafels, but it was still closed for summer. we got lucky that they were giving out food in the park!
since i don't eat meat, i got a hotdog for jordan. my only stipulation was that i got to choose the condiments.of course, i put on everything. and jordan was pretty happy...
the first week back in bloomington, it felt like fall. i was so happy to be in my patagonia, pants and loafers. unfortunately it has not been that way since then, but i'm hoping it will come soon. on our way home we saw this deer family--so cute. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe