farmer's market: bloomington

Monday, September 24, 2012

the farmer's market in bloomington is awesome, we typically have to walk around a few times before we decide on what we want. this time jordan let me replace the rosemary plant that died over the summer.  we even got some lavender! it smells so good. and there were peaches galor, so we had to get some. the end of summer/beginning of fall is by far my favorite time to go to the market. we are making this a saturday tradition along with watching this old house, a show that seemed to be on every saturday at my house growing up. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Kaytea, the farmer's market in Bloomington is one of my favorite places. My grandfather goes often and has been showing me some of his favorite vendors throughout my college years. Brian and I will have to visit and meet you and Jordan there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we would love it if you came to visit! and yes, the farmer's market here is just something else. do you have any time to visit this summer?

      Delete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe