Date Night at The Tavern

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

This past Thursday Jordan and I were able to get some much needed time to ourselves. This month has left very little time for that, as Jordan often gets home late and needs to go to bed early. And guys, it's not easy. 
Jordan had off work last Friday, so we took advantage of our 'weekend' night. Thankfully our friend Jen was up for having a little friend visit her for the evening.
Also, can we talk about how awkward these portraits are of us? I kind of like them, they have a little Wes Anderson feel. I even uploaded a little film of some shaky videos I took throughout the evening at the bottom of this post.
Jordan surprised me with a reservation to the Tavern, a restaurant I have been wanting to check out. It's a little pricier than our normal go to restaurants, so it felt special. And it's in our favorite St. Louis neighborhood, the Central West  
Man, I am so glad we have a baby now, because it's really awkward to take photos of yourself.
always winking, always awkward.
i mean, that bread. 
Tater Tot Casserole, yes, it was delicious. and that cocktail, also delicious. 
again with the awkward photos... I've digressed. 
Our server was so sweet and actually stood on a table to take this photo of us. (And no, we did not ask her to do that! haha) And look! Two cocktails, my husband let me get not one, but two. And they were both delicious!
after dinner we walked down a few streets of the most charming older homes. 
and of course I can't go without sharing a photos of Ruby. This is a snapchat screenshot of Ruby playing legos with Jen, thanks again, Jen! 

I uploaded this little film on youtube. And just a warning, my filming is terrible shaky so don't watch if you get nauseous easily!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe