Ruby's Schedule | 9-12 months

Friday, June 10, 2016

Ironically, after I posted about making this blog a habit and Ruby's amazing nap schedule, she's trying to switch it up. This week she hasn't been sticking to her normal napping schedule. I'm not sure yet if it is temporary, or if she may need to switch to one nap.
Either way, I know her current schedule will be changing at some point this year. I thought I would share what her schedule has looked like the past few months. She's stuck to this schedule pretty well. Little things have changed, like her bedtime, which started originally started at 7 or 7:30, but we never switched it up after daylight savings. And she used to get a bottle at dinner too, I believe.

nine months to one year
daily schedule

8:00a | Wake Up - bottle

9:00a | Breakfast

Play

10:00a - 12:00p | Morning Nap - bottle

12:30p | Lunch

Play

2:00p - 4:00p | Afternoon Nap - bottle

4:00p | Snack

Play

6:30p | Dinner

Play

8:30p | Bed Time - bottle

Each baby may have a different schedule, so this is more for me to remember. And also maybe to help me part ways when the time comes. It's fun to see what other kiddos do during the day. Or maybe even what your child's schedule might look like in the future. I mean, Ruby's schedule is so much better than the (lack of) schedule she had before this time. 
Ruby has also gone back in forth between sleeping though the night and waking up. She's mostly sleeping through the night. Lately she has been waking up occasionally and is satisfied with a little bit of water. She also may wakeup if she's teething, and then sleeps fine with a little tylenol.

Ruby on her new slide, in her new shoes and shirt, after her birthday. Link to her pants in this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe