my new diaper bag!

Monday, June 06, 2016

These photos were taken after mother's day. Remember when I said I wanted a new diaper bag in this post? Well, Jordan actually ordered it before I even posted that. My good man saw me looking at it and decided to get it for me for Mother's Day. 
On this day we were headed out to grab a quick dinner and I had Jordan snap these photos. I'm not wearing any makeup, didn't do my hair, other than pinning it out of my face, but I am wearing the pretty blouse I bought on Mother's day (that post here), my new bag, and sporting my cute babe on my hip. So, I felt great. 
Since having Ruby and no longer having to dress professionally every day, I've been working on pairing down my closet to things i like and that are easy. Since I'm not a jeans and t-shirt girl, for me this is effortless blouses. 
I think I may have poked her in the eye or did something to upset her. 
We have sooo many hostas in our yard. And they're the best. 
my concerned mama face haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe