Links I sent my husband

Friday, January 29, 2016


And... here's our third round of links I sent my husband. I'll be the first to admit that these links are definitely not as good as the following weeks. However, this is what I sent my husband. I need to start thinking about this during the week to up my game. But, for now I will just be real, and most likely that's what you're going to get in the future too.

I also wanted to say thanks again for all of the kind words this week from friends and family. Thanks for seeing all of the work I have been putting into this blog recently. Feel free to leave some comments on my posts here too, they're feeling kind of lonely. :)

She Reads Truth Lent - I did their study last year and loved it, and thinking about getting it in paper this year, even though it's a little pricy. The print it comes with may make it worth it. I also love that they have a mens version too.

A story about our old target in Indy - I  spent way too much time at this target


This was by far the lamest link - and by far Jordan's favorite. Still pretty cool.

Not sure what this is actually about, but Jordan loves The Office

I just sent Jordan this one last night, not sure if he's had time to watch it this morning, but it's hilarious. I love this couple and this song.

I'm pretty sure that I just showed Jordan some things about the big snow on the east coast while he was home. Although, we were mostly jealous and thought back to this big snow a couple years ago.

Jordan has both Saturday and Sunday off this weekend, so we are really excited. We will be attending a marriage conference at our church this weekend. Our friend's mother is visiting from Bolivia, so she's having us over for some authentic Bolivian food on Saturday. We also hope to find some time to go on a date as well this weekend. It's a packed weekend, but it will still feel great to see Jordan for more than just an hour.

What are you doing this weekend?

------------
I sent Jordan this photo from our trip to Bermuda today and he loved it, I think it's because of this long hair blowing in the wind. :) It's a little under exposed, but it's still fun. I may need to make one with the photos I edited in this post from Bermuda.  I've been backing up photos on google photos and it has been making these fun animations itself! I haven't even needed to use a gif maker like I did last week

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That Target link is so sweet! And I just watched The Africa video today with the kids - they kept yelling out the animals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I miss those two! They do love their animals.

      Delete
  2. Loved remembering the trip to Bermuda. So much fun with you two. Hope you enjoy the conference this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like it was so long ago! and thanks, we did enjoy it!

      Delete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe