links i sent my husband

Friday, January 22, 2016


I was surprised by how many people enjoyed my previous links I sent Jordan. I really appreciate all of the feedback I have been getting from my recent blogging ventures. Thank you for reading and stopping by, it's so affirming for me, especially as I navigate how to follow some of my passions.
This blog is definitely changing, and for the better. I've always viewed it as a way to share some of the photos I took of our adventures, but now it's becoming more of my outlet for community and creativity. There was this big creative void that leaving my job as an art teacher left. I'm so incredibly happy being a mama, but I do need to be around people and to make things. I didn't mean to go off on this tangent, but I really just wanted to say thank you for reading and for all of my friends who are encouraging me. 

Well, here are some of the recent links I've sent my husband:

I look at my iphone when i can't sleep and it's a problem, especially when jordan is on nights. maybe this would help? jordan never responded to this, but I know what his answer would be. "put your phone down, get out of bed, and sit on the couch or read a book," he says every time I tell him I can't sleep. 


We were really into making eggnog lattes with iced coffee around the holidays. So good.

sad one - Jordan would always choose to be Snape, even (especially) before we knew he was good. 


I was debating whether or not to share this one. It's a little crude, but hilarious. It's the bad qualities of each Myers Briggs personality. Here are some of my favorites of ours in case you prefer not to read some bad language: 

Spending time with an ENFP is difficult, considering not many have the patience to listen to their stupid ideas. Very common, these idiots are not ones to bother with being consistent in their statements, and arguing with them will be frustrating as they’ve forgotten the beginning of the issue once you’ve explained why they’re wrong about the tangent they brought up. The apt animal comparison would be “goldfish”. Nothing fazes them, and everything is interesting as long as it’s in sight.

Imagine an ant, a tiny little worthless animal who does exactly what its superiors say. That is an ISTJ, that is. That is an ISTJ, that is. They often switch between three expressions to maintain a notion of humanity but really, they cannot be counted as human. If you try to have a conversation with an ISTJ, you will be disappointed, for ISTJs do not have conversations. They recite scripture, or they tell you of their routine, or they argue with you, but they do not have conversations.

Can you guess which personality is me and which one is Jordan?
_______________

Photo above was taken at our favorite Indy restaurant, Bakersfield on Mass Ave. They're popping up all over the place, so maybe one will show up in St. Louis, please? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe